All-In Hosting Pricing
Very competitive rates for all-in top-tier hosting facilities for large miners is 6.5¢ a kWh. This is IF you have over a thousand machines (or are using 5+ MegaWatts of power). Larger enterprise mining operators with over 10 MegaWatts of machines (upwards of 3,000) can sometimes see pricing drop to 6¢, or even 5.75¢ if they have over 50 MW of machines (The only facilities we have seen with lower power rates are in Russia and China). All of the facilities also charge an average of $125,000, a 2-3 month down payment, for each MW deployed.
What Does All-In Include?
Equipment Monitoring Software
COINMAXX Hosting Rates
Size of Fleet Flat Rate Profit Sahring Less than 1 MW
6.7 ¢/kWh 37.5% Between 1 MW – 5 MW
(321 – 1600 Machines)
6.5 ¢/kWh 36.5% Between 5 MW – 10 MW
(1600 – 3200 Machines)
6.2 ¢/kWh 35.5% More Than 10 MW
6.0 ¢/kWh 34.5%
COINMAXX offers both fixed price all-in hosting rates and profit sharing rates, depending on the size of your fleet of miners and your mining strategy. By purchasing your machines through COINMAXX, you will benefit from existing contracts that benefit from enterprise level mining pricing and contracts that were in place well before the spike in Bitcoin values.
How Do I Start?
2) Place an order.
3) Decide if you’d like flat rate pricing or profit sharing for your all-in hosting services & sign service agreement.
4) Received updates on delivery and installation status.
5) Equipment is delivered to the data center, unboxed and firmware installed.
6) Mining pool activated and attached to your BTC wallet.
6) Log into the dashboard to see mining progress.